We aim to create outstanding products that combine international design expertise with the latest production techniques and materials that are formulated, manufactured and tested to offer superior performance in a range of outdoor environments. Each LifestyleGarden® piece is made at our state-of-the-art production facilities in Asia and is rigorously tested to international standards for quality, durability and functionality.
We are able to ensure the quality and reliability of our materials and products through our control of the supply chain. All of the materials used in LifestyleGarden® products are made in-house to ensure quality, consistency and sustainability. We only use teak that is FSC®-certified – new timber that has been grown in responsibly managed plantations or recycled teak that has been sourced from components and structures on the island of Java.
THE RIGHT WAY
More than 3,000 dedicated employees in an area of over 150,000m2 of our own facilities in Brazil, Vietnam and Indonesia make this possible every day.
Doing Business the Right Way is a cornerstone of our business vision; we believe that it is the only way of operating and the approach can be seen in everything we do: from the sourcing and processing of raw materials, through production and design stages until the final product is delivered to your door.
• Respect for human and labour rights.
• Responsible sourcing of FSC® wood in Brazil and Indonesia.
• The environmental awareness of our employees is developed and maintained through regular training and the education of our staff.
• We protect the environment by minimising waste, CO2 emissions and the consumption of resources and energy.
• Control of restricted substances in all materials used.